‘Kitchen Saver’ Blended Yellow Onion is known for its natural caramelized flavour when cooked with dishes. By using Kitchen Saver’s blended yellow onion, your meat, chicken or veggies will blend together and absorb the caramel syrup produced by the onion. This makes your dishes more flavourful and appetizing for the palate.
Let’s Make Instant Sweet Onion Relish Chutney With ‘Kitchen Saver’ Blended Yellow Onion
This tangy-sweet relish pairs nicely with the Marinated Tenderloins, or serve it as an appetizer atop toasted baguette slices. You can make the relish a day or two ahead and refrigerate. Bring it to room temperature before serving.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups ‘Kitchen Saver’ Blended Yellow Onion
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion to pan and cook for 5 minutes. (No necessity to cook for long as onions have been blended)
- Keep stirring occasionally and add in apple cider vinegar and the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Store this sweet relish in an air tight jar
- It goes well with meat and great on burgers & sandwiches.
To know more about yellow onion, please click here
To see more food products on HalalStreet UK, please click here