‘Kitchen Saver’ Blended Garlic
‘Kitchen Saver’ Blended Garlic is special because of its anti-oxidant properties that brings benefit to you internal system. Garlic is very commonly used in almost every type of local and western dishes. When cooked properly, garlic tends to sweeten up the dish giving you an appetizing taste and aroma.
Let’s Cook Delicious Lemon Garlic Prawns (Shrimp) With ‘Kitchen Saver’ Blended Garlic
- ½ Kg Of Prawns (Clean, De-Veined Ad Washed With The Tail Intact. Pat Dry On Paper Towel.)
- 2 To 3 Tablespoons Of ‘Kitchen Saver’ Blended Garlic (The Amount To Use Is Up To Your Preference)
- Butter (The Amount To Use Is Up To Your Preference As More Butter Makes The Sauce More Velvety And Glossy)
- Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (Squeeze The Juice)
- 1.2 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 Tablespoon Coarsely Ground Pepper (The Amount To Use Is Up To Your Preference)
- Parsley For Garnish (Chopped Finely)
- Marinate prawns in olive oil, Blended Garlic and pepper for just 20 minutes.
- Pour a little olive oil in a heated pan or wok and sear the prawns in batches on both sides until cooked. Remove and leave it on a paper towel.
- In the same wok that the prawns were seared, add in some butter and mix well. More butter can be used as it will create extra sauce for wow factor when you plate it up and provides plenty of sauce for mopping up with bread.
- Add in the seared prawns and give a good mix. Ensure every prawn is coated with this velvety sauce. Give it a minute or 2 to simmer.
- Finally switch off the flame and add the lemon rind, juice and salt. Do a taste test to see if it suits your palate. If not you can adjust it.
- Plate it up and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with steaming rice or bread.
‘Kitchen Saver’ Blended Garlic is now on HalalStreet UK
To know more about garlic, please click here
To see more food products on HalalStreet UK, please click here