‘Kitchen Saver’ Fresh Blended Ginger
‘Kitchen Saver’ Fresh Blended Ginger has a fine texture, which is not too smooth. Fresh ginger is generally used to flavour and marinate fish, meat and chicken. It gives an aromatic and peppery taste to the dish! Besides, ginger helps to stimulate the appetite and relieves inflammation throughout the body.
How To Make A Refreshing Homemade Ginger Juice
- 1 cup ‘Kitchen Saver’ Fresh Blended Ginger
- 14- 16 leaves of fresh mint
- 6 -7 cups water (adjust to desired strength, with more or less)
- 2 large lemons (juiced)
- 1 small lemon (cut into rings)
- 1 cup white sugar (can also use honey)
- Tear mint leaves roughly in a small bowl and set aside.
- Bring about 7 cups of water to a boil. Use a kettle or pot.
- While water is boiling, add ‘Kitchen Saver’ Fresh Blended ginger in a large bowl with mints leaves.
- Add boiled water to the ginger and mint leaves. Give a good mix. Let it sit for 10 minutes for the juices to infuse well.
- Sieve ginger-mint liquid using a cheese cloth over large bowl. Squeeze out juice from ginger-mint and let it fall into the bowl. Discard the remaining pulp.
- Stir lemon juice and sugar/honey into ginger-mint juice until sugar has dissolved. Serve garnished with mint leaves and lemon rings.
- Serve with ice if desired. Some people like it hot.