Rendang (Smoked Chicken/ Beef/ Smoked Duck) is an all time favourite authentic and traditional cuisine in Malaysia. It is usually served during festive seasons, special occasions and family gatherings. But now you can enjoy this rendang anytime when your cravings call. With this package from ‘Cercuba’ it has been made easier for you to enjoy the awesome taste of this festive cuisine right at home.
This rendang comes in 3 varieties. They are:
- Smoked Chicken
- Smoked Duck
Let’s Cook Rich Coconut Rice to go with ‘Cercuba’ Rendang
- 2 cups of fragrant rice
- 3 screwpine (pandan) leaves, tie them into a knot to release their juice
- salt to taste
- 1 can coconut milk (5.6 oz. / /150 ml-180 ml)
- some water
Method of Cooking Rich Coconut Rice to go with ‘Cercuba’ Rendang (Smoked Chicken/ Beef/ Smoked Duck) :
Just like cooking steamed rice in the rice cooker
- Rinse your fragrant rice a few times and drain.
- In the rice cooker pot, add the coconut milk, a pinch of salt, pandan leaves and some water. Give a good stir.
- Add in the rice and give another good mix. The liquid must be 1 inch above the rice.
- Place the pot in the rice cooker and let your rice cook.
- Once the rice is cooked, your entire kitchen would be lingering with the fragrant aroma of the pandan leaves.
- Enjoy your rich coconut rice with ‘Cercuba’ Rendang (Smoked Chicken/ Beef/ Smoked Duck).