‘Cercuba’ Marinate Sauce
‘Cercuba’ Marinate Sauce is a black pepper seasoning cooking paste that is suitable to dish out various types of yummy delicacies that are tasty and delicious. No more hassle of pounding or grinding ingredients in the kitchen when you want to marinate your meat, seafood and vegetables for a barbecue.
Let’s make a quick Grilled prawns with ‘Cercuba’ Marinate Sauce
- ‘Cercuba’ Marinate Sauce
- Banana Leaf or Aluminum foil and tooth picks
- Onions and Tomatoes for garnish
- Cut onions in rings and tomatoes in quarters
- Wash, de-vein and cleaned properly. Leave the head and shell intact as the paste would seep into them.
- Pour ‘Cercuba’ Marinate Sauce in a bowl and add in the cleaned prawns
- Mix them well till every prawn is coated with this yummy sauce. Leave it to marinate for at least 10 minutes
- Place marinated prawns on a banana leaf or aluminum foil. Top it with the extra sauce if there is any.
- Top it with onion rings and tomatoes.
- Wrap the package (banana leaf or aluminum foil) nicely and secure with tooth picks.
- Grill, steam or bake. The choice is yours. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to cook.
Note: There are no measurements given in this recipe as start small and build your way up. The sky’s the limit when it comes to experimenting and whipping up something new from something that you have in the pantry and refrigerator.
To know more about banana leaf as a platter, please click here
To see more food products on HalalStreet UK, please click here