NekNor Premium Pineapple Fruit Jam is Low in Sugar and weighs 195g per bottle. NekNor has been making quality jams since 2008. Pineapple Fruit Jam is one of their most favourite jam among Malaysians as it is low in sugar.
Our Malaysian Tropical Fruit Jams are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. 100% Natural and 100% Muslim made product.
Pineapple (Ananas comosus) is an incredibly delicious and healthy tropical fruit. It originated in South America, where early European explorers named it after its resemblance to a pinecone. This popular fruit is packed with nutrients, antioxidants and other helpful compounds, such as enzymes that can fight inflammation and disease. Pineapple and its compounds have been linked to many health benefits, including aiding digestion, boosting immunity and speeding up recovery from surgery, among others.
Pineapples are low in calories but have an incredibly impressive nutrient profile.
One cup (5.8 ounces or 165 grams) of pineapple chunks contains the following:
- Calories: 82.5
- Fat: 1.7 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Carbs: 21.6 grams
- Fiber: 2.3 grams
- Vitamin C: 131% of the RDI
- Manganese: 76% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 9% of the RDI
- Copper: 9% of the RDI
- Thiamin: 9% of the RDI
- Folate: 7% of the RDI
- Potassium: 5% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 5% of the RDI
- Niacin: 4% of the RDI
- Pantothenic acid: 4% of the RDI
- Riboflavin: 3% of the RDI
- Iron: 3% of the RDI
Here are some impressive health benefits of pineapple.
- Pineapples are packed with a variety of vitamins and minerals. They are especially rich in vitamin C and manganese.
- Pineapples are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Many of the antioxidants in pineapple are bound, so they may have longer lasting effects.
- Pineapples contain bromelain, a group of digestive enzymes that breaks down proteins. This may aid digestion, especially in those with pancreatic insufficiency.
- Pineapple contains compounds that reduce oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Pineapples have anti-inflammatory properties that may boost the immune system.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of pineapple may provide short-term symptom relief for people with common types of arthritis.
- The bromelain in pineapples may reduce the inflammation, swelling, bruising and pain that occurs after surgery. Bromelain’s anti-inflammatory properties may also aid recovery after strenuous exercise by reducing tissue inflammation.
- Pineapples are delicious, accessible and easy to add to the diet.
Country of Manufacture: Malaysia
- Muslim Product
- Premium Quality
- Unique Tropical Fruit Flavour
To see more food products on HalalStreet UK, please click here