NekNor Premium Dragon Fruit Jam is Low in Sugar and weighs 195g per bottle. NekNor has been making quality jams since 2008. Dragon Fruit Jam is one of their most favourite jam among Malaysians as it is low in sugar.
Our Malaysian Tropical Fruit Jams are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. 100% Natural and 100% Muslim made product.
What Is Dragon Fruit?
Dragon fruit is a food that grows on a climbing cactus called hylocereus, which you’ll find in tropical regions around the world. On the outside, the fruit has the appearance of a hot pink or yellow bulb with spike-like green leaves shooting up like flames around it. Cut it open, and you’ll find fleshy white stuff inside dotted with black seeds that are OK to eat.
This fruit comes in red and yellow-skinned varieties. The cactus originally grew in southern Mexico and South and Central America. The French brought it to Southeast Asia in the early 19th century.
Dragon fruit has many potential health benefits:
- It’s rich in antioxidants like flavonoids, phenolic acid and betacyanin. These natural substances protect your cells from damage by free radicals and molecules that can lead to diseases like cancer and premature aging.
- It’s naturally fat-free and high in fiber. It makes for a good snack because it can help keep you full for longer between meals.
- It may help lower your blood sugar.
- It contains prebiotics, which are foods that feed the healthy bacteria called probiotics in your gut.
- It can strengthen your immune system. Dragon fruit is high in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which are good for your immune system.
- It can boost your iron levels. Iron is important for moving oxygen through your body and giving you energy, and dragon fruit has iron. And the vitamin C in dragon fruit helps your body take in and use the iron.
Country of Manufacture: Malaysia
•Unique Tropical Fruit Flavour
To see more food products on HalalStreet UK, please click here