NekNor Premium Mango Fruit Jam is Low in sugar and weighs 195g per bottle. NekNor has been making quality jams since 2008. Mango Fruit Jam is one of their most favourite jam among Malaysians as it is low in sugar.
Our Malaysian Tropical Fruit Jams are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. 100% Natural and 100% Muslim made product.
In some parts of the world, mango (Mangifera indica) is called the “king of fruits.” It’s a drupe, or stone fruit, which means that it has a large seed in the middle. Mango is native to India and Southeast Asia and has been cultivated for over 4,000 years. There are hundreds of types of mango, each with a unique taste, shape, size and colour. This fruit is not only delicious but also boasts an impressive nutritional profile.
Here’s an overview of mango, its nutrition and benefits.
Mango is low in calories but full of nutrients. One cup (165 grams) of sliced mango provides:
- Calories: 99
- Protein: 1.4 grams
- Carbs: 24.7 grams
- Fat: 0.6 grams
- Dietary fiber: 2.6 grams
- Vitamin C: 67% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Copper: 20% of the RDI
- Folate: 18% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 11.6% of the RDI
- Vitamin A: 10% of the RDI
- Vitamin E: 9.7% of the RDI
- Vitamin B5: 6.5% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 6% of the RDI
- Niacin: 7% of the RDI
- Potassium: 6% of the RDI
- Riboflavin: 5% of the RDI
- Manganese: 4.5% of the RDI
- Thiamine: 4% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 4% of the RDI
It also contains small amounts of phosphorus, pantothenic acid, calcium, selenium and iron.
One cup (165 grams) of mango provides nearly 70% of the RDI for vitamin C — a water-soluble vitamin that aids your immune system, helps your body absorb iron and promotes growth and repair.
- Mango has over a dozen different type of polyphenols, including mangiferin, which is especially powerful. Polyphenols function as antioxidants inside your body.
- Mango is a good source of folate, several B vitamins, as well as vitamins A, C, K and E, all of which help boost immunity.
- Mango contains magnesium, potassium and the antioxidant mangiferin, which all support healthy heart function.
- Mango has digestive enzymes, water, dietary fiber and other compounds that aid different aspects of digestive health.
- Mango contains lutein, zeaxanthin and vitamin A , which support eye health. Lutein and zeaxanthin may protect from the sun, while a lack of vitamin A can create vision problems.
- Mango contains vitamin C, which gives your skin its elasticity and prevents sagging and wrinkling. It also provides vitamin A, which promotes healthy hair.
Country of Manufacture: Malaysia
•Unique Tropical Fruit Flavour
To see more food products on HalalStreet UK, please click here