How to cook with Cik Midah Fish Grill Paste ?
Take Cik Midah Fish Grill Paste and mix with fish or any seafood like squid, crab or prawn and wrap it with banana leaf or aluminum. Grill this on your grill or even bake it. if you miss Malaysian grilled fish, you can now do it at your home with ease. It is easy as 1 ,2 , 3. Voila, you have grilled fish anytime of the day with this paste.
How to make a quick Grilled prawns with Cik Midah Fish Grill Paste
- Cik Midah Fish Grill Paste
- Banana Leaf or Aluminum foil
- Onions and Tomatoes for garnish
- Cut onions in rings and tomatoes in quarters
- Clean and de-vein the prawns.
- Pour the paste in a bowl and add in the cleaned prawns
- Mix them well till every prawn is coated with this yummy paste. Leave it to marinate for at least 10 minutes
- Place prawn mixture on banana leaf or aluminum foil. Top it with the extra sauce if there is any
- Garnish with onion rings and tomatoes
- Wrap the package (banana leaf or aluminum foil) nicely and secure with tooth picks
- Grill, steam or bake. The choice is yours. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to cook.
Note: There are no measurements given in this recipe as start small and build your way up. The sky’s the limit when it comes to experimenting and whipping up something new from something that you have in the pantry and refrigerator.
To know more about sambal, please click here
To see more food products on HalalStreet UK, please click here