Dizans Sambal Gesek (Spicy Sauce) is a ‘Ready to Eat’ sauce made up of the finest local natural cooking ingredients with no preservatives. This homemade Chilli Sauce is also well known as ‘Sambal’ in Malaysia. It is prepared through GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) practices.
Dizans Sambal Gesek (Spicy Sauce) is an authentic sauce that would excite your palate and taste buds. It goes well with all meat and seafood dishes. It is a super hit go-for sauce among Malaysian foodies and cooking enthusiasts.
What is Sambal?
Sambal is a chilli sauce or paste, typically made from a mixture of a variety of chili peppers with secondary ingredients such as shrimp paste, garlic, ginger, shallot, scallion, palm sugar, and lime juice.
Various recipes of sambals usually are served as hot and spicy condiments for dishes, such as raw vegetables, grilled fish), fried fish), fried chicken), smashed chicken), ribs and various soup broth.
How about making a Sambal Potato Pattie Burger?
- 1 to 2 potato patties (Fry and keep it aside)
- Quarter of an onion (dice to pieces)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of Dizans Sambal Gesek
- Lettuce or greens of your choice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 burger buns
- Salt and Pepper (optional)
- Cut the burger buns into halves
- Spread some butter and lightly toast in a pan
- Mix the diced onion, mayonnaise and Dizans Sambal Gesek
- Spread on both sides of the bun
- You can start the layering process. If you want, you can add more Dizans Sambal Gesek
- Serve it immediately after making, as if kept too long the burger turns soggy
To watch a video on how Sambal is made, please click here
To see more food products on HALALSTREET UK, please click here