The Paru Chips – delivering big, satisfying crunch and mouth-watering taste!
Whether you are kicking back, watching the game with your friends or having a legendary party – The Paru Chips will be a hit with all of your family and friends.
When you’re on the verge of an epic adventure, make sure you’ve got the right snack to take it to the next level. Just know that when it comes to flavour, these Chips have you covered!
Most importantly, ITS NOT JUST ANY CHIPS!
How about making sambal paru paru with these chips?
Whip up something new with what you have in the pantry and refrigerator.
This is just a suggestion and the sky’s the limit when you start to experiment
- Fresh Tomato
- Fresh Red chilli
- Paru chips original flavour
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Chilli sauce
- Lime juice
- Water (optional)
- Cut the onion and tomato into dices
- Cut red chilli in 2 or 3 pieces (this is just for heat)
- Pour a little oil in a saucepan and saute the onions for a few minutes
- Throw in the tomatoes and stir fry it
- Add the chilli sauce and mix well
- Drop in the paru chips and the red chillies. Mix well and there is no necessity to cook for long. Add sugar and salt if needed. If gravy is too thick add some water to thin it
- Once you see the chips softening, remove from stove and add some lime juice to brighten the dish
- Serve it while still hot with rice, bread, chapatti or even as a garnish for pasta.
Note: There are no measurements for this dish as you can add more or less according to your desire. Always start with a small quantity.
To know more about cows offal, please click here
To see more food products on HalalStreet, please click here