What is …?
Sambal is a Malaysian chilli sauce or paste typically made from a mixture of a variety of chilli peppers with secondary ingredients such as shrimp paste, garlic, ginger, shallot, scallion, palm sugar, and lime juice.
Benefits of a Keto Diet
- Low-Carb Diets Reduce Your Appetite.
- Low-Carb Diets Lead to More Weight Loss
- A Greater Proportion of Fat Loss Comes From Your Abdominal Cavity.
- Triglycerides Tend to Drop Drastically.
- Increased Levels of ‘Good’ HDL Cholesterol.
- Reduced Blood Sugar and Insulin Levels.
- May Lower Blood Pressure.
To see more products from Halal Street UK, click the link below.