Cameron Highlands: Some must-do things for first timers
With its cool air, lush hillscape and touch of colonial nostalgia, Cameron Highlands lures both locals and globetrotters to this weekend wonderland. Here is a comprehensive list of things to do in the highlands, from the not-to-be-missed activities, to uniquely local favourites. Keep this for your next trip!
- Visit the tea plantation.
- Eat lavender ice cream at the Lavender Garden.
- Pluck fresh strawberries.
- Smell the roses in a rose garden.
- Adopt a cactus.
- Go back in time at the Time Tunnel Museum.
- See colourful butterflies at the Butterfly Farm.
Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. The health benefits of almonds include lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. They can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss.
To see more products from Halal Street UK, click the link below.