Rempeyek Mercikkk (Crunchy Crisp) is an all time Malaysian favourite crisp that is crispy and mildly spicy. This Halal crisp is handmade and then deep fried. It is made from flour, dhal and other ingredients. Rempeyek Mercikkk (Crunchy Crisp) is then flavoured with salt, sugar and spices. Finally this addictive crisp snack is then coated with Salted Egg powder to give that extra umami flavour. Trust me, you can’t just stop at one.
Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavour or colour curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses.
Benefits of Turmeric
- Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
Chronic inflammation contributes to many common Western diseases. Curcumin can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body
Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in your brain.
- Curcumin Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
- Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplements
Arthritis is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
A study in 60 people with depression showed that curcumin was as effective as Prozac in alleviating symptoms of the condition.
To know more about salted egg, please click here
To see more food products from HALASTREET UK, please click here