Papatoe Riyad Ramadan Kareem Gift Box comes in a beautiful package that could be easily given to anyone during this Ramadan or Eid al-Fitr.
This Gift Box consists of:
- Dates – 250g
- Meat Floss – 150g
- Papatoe Salted Egg Snack – 100g
- Natural Honey – 150g
- Best Malaysian Coffee Powder – 280g
- Crispy Sauce (Shrimp) – 180g
- Fruit Pickles – 180g
Share this Ramadan Kareem Gift Box with your friends, relatives and loved ones and see their faces light up in joy!
Benefits of dates
- Dates are Highly Nutritious
- Aids Healthy Bowel Movements
- High Concentration of Anti-oxidants
- Improves Brain Functionality
- Prevents Microbial Infections
- Natural Sweetener
Benefits of Honey
- Honey is thick, sweet liquid made by honeybees. It is low in vitamins and minerals but may be high in some plant compounds.
- Honey contains a number of antioxidants, including phenolic compounds like flavonoids.
- Eating honey may lead to modest reductions in blood pressure, an important risk factor for heart disease.
- Honey seems to have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. It leads to modest reductions in total and “bad” LDL cholesterol while raising “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Elevated triglycerides are a risk factor for heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Several studies show that honey can lower triglyceride levels, especially when used as a sugar substitute.
- The antioxidants in honey have been linked to beneficial effects on heart health, including increased blood flow to your heart and a reduced risk of blood clot formation.
- When applied to the skin, honey can be part of an effective treatment plan for burns, wounds and many other skin conditions. It is particularly effective for diabetic foot ulcers.
- For children over one year of age, honey can act as a natural and safe cough suppressant. Some studies show that it is even more effective than cough medicine.
To know more about Ramadan, please click here
To see more Food Products on HalalStreet, please cluck here