The World’s First Cloth NASI HIMPIT (RICE) ZULLFA.
Healthy NASI HIMPIT (RICE) Zullfa is Free of Chemicals coming from Harmful Plastics
- NASI HIMPIT (RICE) ZULLFA is free from toxic plastic as wrapped in cloth
- ECO and environmentally friendly packaging
- No chemicals, no latex from plastic, no cancer causing agents.
- Very easy to cook.
- Can be cooked in a pressure cooker, only 25-30 minutes.
- Delicious rice that can be eaten with your favourite classic Malaysian dishes
- Can be cooked in the special fabric cloth it comes in and it is safe.
Note: 1 box of NASI HIMPIT (RICE) ZULLFA contains 5 small packages measuring 45 grams each.
Health Benefits Of Brown Rice
The bran and germ, the two outer layers of brown rice, contain most of the vitamins and minerals in the grain. Those layers get removed when manufacturers make white rice, and that’s why brown rice is the healthier choice.
Reduced Risk of Diabetes
Brown rice has a low glycemic index (GI), meaning it doesn’t cause your blood sugar to spike after you eat. Studies show that by eating three servings per day of whole grains like brown rice, you can reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes by up to 32%.
Improved Heart Health
Many of the nutrients in brown rice help keep your heart healthy. It’s a rich source of dietary fiber, which can reduce your risk of death from heart disease. Brown rice also contains high levels of magnesium, which can help make you less vulnerable to heart disease and stroke.
Overall, studies show that eating more whole grains, including brown rice, could reduce your risk of heart disease by up to 22% and your risk of stroke by as much as 12%.
To know how to cook and make nasi himpit, watch this video
To see more food products from HALASTREET UK, please click here