Kris Murukku Spicy mixture offers a mixed assortment of fried nuts, green peas, beans and spiced with chilli, turmeric and cumin in 1 packet. You can eat Kris Murukku Spicy mixture on its own as a snack or can be used as a garnish for creamy soups, plain porridge and even salads. It would give you the extra crunch, flavour and taste that you taste buds crave for.
What is Turmeric?
Turmeric is the spice that gives curry its yellow colour. It has been in use for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
Benefits of Turmeric
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Chronic inflammation contributes to many common Western diseases. Curcumin can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
- Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in your brain.
- Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
- Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Curcumin is effective in suppressing the symptoms of depression.
To know more about murukku, please click here
To see more food products on HalalStreet, please click here