Now you can make these potato patties easily at home with the help of EPIN BERGEDIL (POTATO PATTIES) SPICE. EPIN BERGEDIL (POTATO PATTIES) SPICE will give your potato patties the extra taste and flavour that your taste buds crave for.
What Type Of Potatoes To Use For Bergedil (Potato Patties)
Russet or Yukon potatoes have higher starch content but low in moisture. But, there are some people who like to use waxy potatoes, which are low in starch but higher in moisture. It’s your call.
Potatoes Can Be Steamed, Pressure Cooked, Or Boiled For Making The Bergedil
Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know
If you boil the potatoes, make sure you drain off any excess liquid after boiling and let them sit in the pot for few minutes to “dry up”
Make sure to chill the potato mixture before forming them into patties. This will ensure that the Bergedil won’t break apart when you fry them
Fry over MEDIUM heat. If you fry over high heat, chances are the BERGEDIL will disperse and fall apart.
Lets Make Tuna Bergedil
- 1 can (185g ) tuna flakes in water, drained
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 small potatoes, boiled and mashed
- salt to taste
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of EPIN BERGEDIL (POTATO PATTIES) SPICE
- Mix all ingredients well and form into bite size patties
- Pan-fry till golden brown and drain them well on a paper towel
- Your bergedil is now ready to served as a snack or make a tuna bergedil burger out of it.
To know more about Frikadeller, please click here
To see more food products from HALALSTREET UK, please click here