Crispy Smokey Banana comes right to your door-step in the form of chips. Just open the pack and enjoy this crunchy, chewy and sweet chips. Solely made from banana and it is a healthy snack for you and your loved ones. Suitable for kids who refuse to eat bananas. As a snack this Crispy Smokey Banana will be a big hit with them.
Health benefits of bananas
1. Bananas are one of the best fruit sources of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 from bananas is easily absorbed by your body and a medium-sized banana can provide about a quarter of your daily vitamin B6 needs.
- Bananas are respectable sources of vitamin C. You may not associate bananas with vitamin C but a medium-sized banana will provide about 10% of your daily vitamin C needs.
- Manganese in bananas is good for your skin. One medium-sized banana provides approximately 13% of your daily manganese needs. Manganese helps your body make collagen and protects your skin and other cells against free radical damage.
- Potassium in bananas is good for your heart health and blood pressure. A medium-sized banana will provide around 320-400 mg of potassium, which meets about 10% of your daily potassium needs.
- Bananas can aid digestion and help beat gastrointestinal issues. A medium banana will provide about 10-12% of your daily fibre needs.
- Bananas give you energy, minus the fats and cholesterol. Bananas contain three natural sugars sucrose, fructose and glucose giving you a fat and cholesterol-free source of energy. As such, bananas are ideal, especially for children and athletes, for breakfast, as a midday snack or before and after sports.
Tips for serving and eating bananas:
- Add a sliced banana to your morning cereal or oatmeal for a more nutritious breakfast.
- Mash ripe bananas and use to replace butter or oil in baked goods.
- Add mashed bananas to muffins, cookies, and cakes for a naturally sweet flavor.
- Add bananas to a smoothie.
- Take a banana to work or school for a healthful, portable snack.
To watch a video on how a banana tea time snack is made , please click here
To see more food products on HalalStreet UK, please click here