Beef in Dark Soy Sauce is an Asian delicacy that Malaysians love to whip up to eat any time of the day. The main reason being that, it goes well with steamed rice, glutinous rice, bread, creamy soups and porridge. However, preparing this dish might take at least an hour. So, to make it easier for you, Prima Prestige Group Sdn Bhd is bringing this delicacy right to your doorstep in ready-to-eat packs through HalalStreet UK.
Lets make a 10 minute veggie stir-fry with Beef in Dark Soy Sauce
- ½ cup broccoli florets (blanched in hot water to kill any small insects)
- ½ carrot (peel, wash and cut into thin rounds)
- ½ capsicum (remove seeds, wash and cut into thin slices)
- ½ onion (peel, wash and cut into thin slices)
- Beef in Dark Soy Sauce
- Pour some oil in a frying pan or wok and heat it up. Then add the onions and saute for a minute or 2. Add in carrots, capsicum and broccoli and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the Beef in Dark Soy Sauce and mix thoroughly the gravy with the stir-fry veggies. Ensure that all the veggies are coated with the black sauce.
- The dish is now ready to be served. Plate it and garnish it with some cilantro or spring onions.
- This will be a truly well balanced protein rich stir-fry veggie that you had whipped up in 10 minutes.
Find out more about soy sauce here
To see more food products from Halal Street UK, click the link below.
To see all products from Halal Street UK, click the link below.