Keropok Lekor Original Terengganu is a traditional Malay fish cracker snack originated from the state of Terengganu, Malaysia. It is also called fish sausage, fish stick, or fish crackers.
Keropok Lekor Original Terengganu is made with Premium quality products and of high grade. Only made from fresh fish meat. Produced at a factory that has been in operation for 20 years and a Bumiputera product. Guaranteed fresh at all times and it is frozen. HALAL certified and safe to be eaten by Muslims with a peace of mind. It comes with a Thick and tasty sauce which is provided as dip. Take one bite of this Keropok Lekor with the dip and your taste buds would crave for more.
For keropok lekor you can eat it in two ways, it can be eaten either when it is steamed or deep fried, both give different taste. Sometime the boiled one will have fishy smell when they are no longer hot. If you don’t really like the smell, then better to eat it deep fried.
Keropok Lekor can be a snacks that are high in protein because of the fish. The main benefit of eating fish as opposed to meat is that fish is far healthier. Fish is very easy to digest. Not only that, but fish does not contain saturated fats, as all meat products and by-products such as butter, cheese and milk do. As you can see below is some nutritional facts about fish:
- The fattier fish types contain healthy essential fatty acids (omega-3) that are actually very good for the body
- White fish types are rich in vitamin B12
- Oily fish are rich in vitamins A, B12 and D
- Fish is a high protein, low-fat food
- Small fish bones that may be eaten are rich in calcium
- Fish is a good source of iron
- Fish is very easy to digest and therefore a good food choice for the elderly or people who are not feeling very well
- Fish does not contain harmful saturated or hydrogenated fats
To know more about Keropok Lekor, click here
To see more products from Halalstreet.co.uk, please click here