Gummy bears threats are everyone’s favourite thing to chew. Its soft and flavourful taste makes one bite simply not enough. Despite its fruity and flavourful taste, let us all learn how heavenly delights followed SANHA (South African National Halal Authority) requirement.
Heavenly Delights Halal Certification
- 1. The gelatine used for production must be checked and approved. This entails auditing the gelatine facility to ensure the process of gathering bones is carried out from authorised slaughterhouses, who are slaughtering (performing Zabihah) according to Islamic Shariah compliancy, with complete traceability.
- 2. All ingredients used in the production should be documented and approved by the certifying body before production can take place; this includes any cleaning liquids which are used to cleanse the machinery and apparatus that will be used during the production run.
- 3. An audit of the plant/factory where the confectionery will be produced. This includes verifying the procedures they have in place for storage (pre & post-production), production processes and systems to monitor conformity. Also what systems they have in place to eliminate any form of contamination during the production process.
- 4. Checking of packaging machines and materials used. Ensure that systems are in place to prevent the confectionery from being mixed or contaminated with non approved products that are present in the same factory.
- 5. During production an inspector should be present to verify everything is in order and all requirements of the certifying body are adhered to.
If Heavenly Delights Gummy Bears not one of your choices. Click here for more sweets product.