READY-TO-EAT DAGING DENDENG TRADISI (TRADITIONAL DRIED MEAT) BY LESUNGKITA
Dendeng is a traditional dish made out of a very delicate process starting with the beef being thinly cut and into jerky by the process of pounding it using the traditional pestle and mortar! The beef will then be marinated with secret ingredients and fried to perfection. And it doesn’t stop there, the beef is then cooked under slow heat until it has reached a soft and tender texture! The cooked beef will undergo the retort process to make it last longer as it does not contain any preservatives to retain the original taste of it. Using only premium quality ingredients to guarantee the good taste.
Note : This is a just a suggestion. The sky’s the limit when it comes to whipping up something gastronomically new using ingredients that you have in your pantry.
How to make a Daging Dendeng sandwich?
- 2 Slices of bread (Your choice)
- 4 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons of spicy and sweet chilli sauce
- A few pieces of Daging Dendeng
- A stalk of green onion or a small onion
- Tomato and lettuce (optional)
- Butter (optional)
- First, cut the Daging Dendeng into bite size pieces so that it is easy to eat
- Second, chop the green onion stalk or small onion into bite size pieces
- Third, mix the mayonnaise, chilli sauce, daging dendeng and chopped green onion until well blended
- Fourth, toast the bread and spread some butter (optional)
- Fifth, assemble everything on the bread
- Cut into half or savour it as a whole
To know more about daging dendeng, please click here
To see more food products on HalalStreet UK, click here