Recommended Usage of Cappuccino Lino: 1 sachet for 1 cup and mix 150ml of hot water. Can be taken hot or cold.
Nutrition Information on Cappuccino Lino
30g X 15 sachets
Nutrition facts on Cappuccino Lino
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving 30g|
|Energy kJ||449 kcal, 1886 kJ||135 kcal, 567 kJ|
Note : This is a just a suggestion. The sky’s the limit when it comes to whipping up something gastronomically new using ingredients that you have in your pantry.
Cappuccino Lino-Chocolate Bites
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 packet Cappucino Lino ( You can add 2 packets if you prefer the cappuccino taste stronger. But remember to adjust the sweetness)
- 6 tbsps unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- heavy cream
- 2 1/2 oz. milk chocolate
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whisk flour, Cappucino Lino, and salt in a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and fluffy. Mix in vanilla. Add flour mixture and mix until dough comes together. Shape into a disk, and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Let dough stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Roll dough out 1/8 inch thick. Cut out rounds with a 1 1/8-inch cutter and space 1/2 inch apart on baking sheets lined with parchment. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Bake until set but not browned, about 9 minutes. Let cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
- Bring cream to a simmer. Pour over chocolate and stir until smooth. Press plastic wrap onto surface and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight. Whisk to soft peaks and transfer to a pastry bag fitted with a 1/4-inch plain round tip. Pipe about 1 teaspoon filling on bottoms of half the cookies and sandwich with remaining cookies. Dust with cocoa and confectioners’ sugar. Cookies can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 2 days.
Distributed and Manufactured by:
Taman Sari Legacy Holdings Sdn Bhd
Bangunan Sirim Melaka, Lot 1112-1 Mukim Peringgit, 75350, Melaka Malaysia
Contact us at
To know more about coffees, please click here
To see more food products on HalalStreet UK, please click here